Injectable treatments are more popular than ever at West Michigan Plastic Surgery! With a bevy of injectable treatments available to them, many patients are not quite sure which is right for them. Fortunately, no matter what you are hoping to achieve, there is sure to be an injectable treatment for you!
I Want the Wrinkles to Go Away
We don’t realize that many fine lines and wrinkles are actually a result of common facial movements such as smiling, frowning, squinting, or laughing. When injected, botulinum toxins such as Botox® and Dysport® prevent certain muscles from contracting. By reducing the underlying muscle movements, Botox and Dysport:
- Combat active wrinkles that are caused by repetitive muscle movement
- Relax forehead furrows, crow’s feet, and frown lines
- Allow for immediate improvement with no downtime
- Results that lasts three to six months
I Want to Restore the Youthful Bounce to My Skin
With nearly 2.5 million procedures performed in 2016, hyaluronic acid based fillers are the most popular injectable dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid (HA) occurs naturally in our bodies and is responsible for providing hydration to the skin and helps give our skin its natural fullness. Unfortunately, as we age, the amount of HA present in our skin lessens—causing our skin to lose structure, fullness, and volume. Hyaluronic acid fillers mimic your skin’s actual make-up, providing natural looking results that:
- Plump the underlying skin to correct facial wrinkles, creases, and folds
- Restore fullness to areas commonly affected by volume loss such as the cheeks and lips
- Create a subtle lift and restored contour
I Want Long Lasting Enhancement
Made-up of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres, Radiesse® is different from other fillers in that it works by reinforcing the skin’s own structure by stimulating the skin’s own collagen production that is naturally depletes as we age. Collagen is what keeps our skin looking young by keeping it firm, taut, and full. As our body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres, our skin’s own collagen stores are boosted for long-lasting improvement.
By encouraging the production of healthy collagen, Radiesse is able to:
- Gradually restore volume to the face, neck, and hands
- Effectively reduce deep creases and wrinkles, softens gaunt cheeks, and fills hollow temples
- Improve the tone and texture of the skin in the treated area
- Provide long-lasting lift that lasts upwards of one year
Injectable Treatments with Dr. Holley at West Michigan Plastic Surgery
Whether it be Botox, Dysport, Juvéderm, Vollure, Restylane, or Radiesse, your treatment should be just as unique as you are. Dr. Holley works closely with each of his West Michigan area patients to understand their rejuvenation goals. Find out what injectable is for you when you schedule your consultation with Dr. Holley at either his Portage or Battle Creek practices.